The NMR-1 type fixed grain sampler is specially designed and manufactured for the automatic sampling of the car-packaged grain and bulk grain uncovered truck. The main structure is shown in the figure, and its working mechanism is the sample unit along the equipment. The z-axis rotates and moves back and forth along the X-axis to achieve full-space three-dimensional grain sampling. The above two actions are all completed by a remote controller, and the operation is simple. The whole system has good rigidity, convenient adjustment and maintenance, and is the key equipment for on-board food sampling inspection.
The overall structure
The device is mainly composed of two parts: the main unit and the auxiliary equipment. The outdoor part of the main unit is shown in the following figure.
The host part
The overall design of the mainframe is in the shape of “factory”, which mainly consists of a column, a stretching boom, a sample module and a wind transportation and collection food system.
2. The upper part of the surface of the column is 400*400 mm square steel pipe as the skeleton, and the lower part is connected with the ground piece (the geographical part is the reinforced concrete structure of the keel, buried deep underground, which acts as a fixed machine), and is connected with the boom rotation system. The overall height is about 5-7 meters, and the overall appearance is beautiful and sturdy.
3. Rotating the boom stainless steel rail structure, one end of which is connected with the boom rotation system, and the arm span is 5.2 meters. Driven by electricity, it can be rotated 200° along the X axis to meet the sampling action of different parts of the car before and after the grain.
4. The sample module is mainly composed of a sample rod and a power unit. The module can be moved along the guide rail on the boom to meet the sampling of different food points. The free telescopic stroke of the sample rod is 3.6m. The hydraulic power unit drives the sample rod for cutting and extracting the grain sample in the car and transporting it to the room through the pipeline.
5. The wind transportation and grain collection system consists of a high-power high-pressure exhaust fan and a grain-collecting barrel. The fan and the sample rod are connected by pipes, and the grain extracted by the sample rod is transported to the indoor grain collection barrel, and then the lower mouth. Take out to provide a test test.
The auxiliary system
The auxiliary system is mainly composed of a remote control system and real-time monitoring.
1. Remote control system: Through the remote control system, all actions of the whole machine and equipment can be controlled, such as lower column lift (keys 1 and 2), boom rotation (button north and south or east), and lifting of the sample bar (up and down buttons) And move (button north and south or things) and other actions. The use of remote control systems makes machine operation safer, simpler, more convenient and more efficient.
2. Monitoring system: The monitoring system is mainly composed of computer monitors and camera equipment. It is mainly used to track the sampling process of the sample rod in real time, so that the operator can complete the vehicle sample as long as he sits indoors. At the same time, it has a video playback function for detailed recording of each sample process and vehicle information.
The main performance indicators
1. Rotating arm length (along the X axis) 5500mm (can be made according to user requirements)
2, the length of the sample rod (along the Z axis) 5200mm (can be made according to user requirements)
3, swing angle 0 ~ 200 °
4, remote control switch control board power supply 380V
5, the remote control is a 9-key 1.5 volt battery
6, rotating motor 380V 0.75kw
7, like trolley moving motor 380V 0.75kw
8, sample rod shrinking motor 380V 0.75kw
9, the grain concentrator 380V 5.5kw
10, display size 19 inches
The structure works
The NMR-1 fixed grain sampler consists of two parts, a mechanical device and an electronic control system.
1. Mechanical device
The mechanical device is mainly composed of three parts: the sample car, the rotating arm and the column. As shown in the figure, the three-coordinate movement can be realized. The rotation of the rotating arm and the forward and backward movement of the sample car are realized by electric power, and the lifting of the sample bar and the column is driven by the hydraulic system.
2, electronic control system, as shown in the drawing
The electronic control system consists of the main circuit of the motor and the buttons and remote control system. The electric button and the remote control can independently operate the machine to complete the column lifting, the extension and retraction of the sample car or the lifting of the sample bar and the left and right rotation of the boom.
Equipment transportation and installation
1. Equipment transportation
Before transporting the NMR-1 fixed grain sample machine, move the sample car to the position near the column and move the sample bar to the lowest position. Pay attention to the safety of personnel and equipment during transportation.
2, equipment installation
When installing, connect the flange bolt hole under the column to the anchor bolt, and adjust the posture to make it vertical. Tighten the nut. Also note that the rotating space of the rotating arm is sufficient.
After mechanical installation, connect the straw tube to the micro-agricultural tube.
1. The rotation of the rotating arm is driven by the rotating electric motor to drive the spiral bevel gear to drive the steering column to rotate, thereby driving the rotating arm to rotate.
2. The movement of the sample car is mainly driven by the motor pulling the chain drive.
3. The up and down movement of the sample rod and the lifting of the column are driven by the hydraulic transmission system to drive the corresponding parts.
4, the sample process
When the vehicle stops and stops, start the remote control, operate the machine to rotate to the appropriate position, and press the lift lever lift button. After the sample rod is inserted into the grain, the micro-sucker is activated to form a certain negative pressure between the straw-sucking tube and the sputum-like rod. At this time, the grain enters from the sputum-like hole into the micro-sucker through the stalk tube, that is, the 扦 is completed. Sample work. The depth of the sample rod inserted into the grain can be adjusted according to the height of the bottom plate of the vehicle, and the minimum limit switch of the sample rod is adjusted. Avoid dropping the sample rod over the vehicle floor and damaging the sample rod or other components.
Use and maintenance
1. Remote control: The remote control should be closed in time after use. If the host receives a bad signal, consider replacing the remote control with insufficient power and promptly swapping in two No. 5 batteries.
2, host maintenance:
A. After long-term use of the chain, elongation will occur, and it must be tightened.
B. If the wind is found to be small when using the grain, consider whether the pipeline has a grain blocking phenomenon and clean it up in time.
C. Always check the suction pipe for wear and leak, if it is necessary, replace it in time.
D. After the sample is completed, place the sample rod at the lowest position, move the trolley to the position of the column, and place the rotating arm above the non-channel.
E. During use, periodically check whether the connection points of the electronic control circuit are loose or loose, and exclude them.